Jaie pointed me towards this this gem
The rules of Zombie Tag
1) Collect at least 5 to as many people as you want.
2) Choose a spot to play. It can either be a wide outdoor space, or a theatre space, or even a maze-like structure where you have to find your way around.
3) Ask or choose who will be the doctor.
4) Everyone but the doctor stands in a circle and closes their eyes. The doctor will choose two or more (depending on the number of players) sleeper zombies by tapping them on the head. The doctor will then ask the zombies to look up and recognize each other.
5) Give the doctor a few minutes to hide. Then begin the game. Once the game has begun, the sleeper zombies have to wait one minute before they turn from humans into zombies.
6) At least two humans must find the doctor (he has the antidote, of course) and bring him to a designated spot (usually an exit to the outdoors, or an elevated place if you're outdoors.)
7) If you're a zombie, you have no intelligence. You cannot run. You can't guard the doctor if you've found him, and the only thing you can say is, "Brains!" You can say brains to scare your victim, or to ask another person if they're a zombie, for example.
8) Optional: Have the doctor choose a runner zombie and an angel as well. The runner zombie, obviously, can run, unlike the other zombies. The angel can turn zombies back into humans, but only once for each person. The angel also is unaffected by zombies.
9) If the humans bring the doctor to the designated spot safely, then it's a human victory! If everyone is zombified, then it's a zombie victory!
Who is interested in playing some Zombie Tag? :)