Dreamwidth
Apr. 26th, 2010 02:52 amDear Internet,
I went ahead and made a Dreamwidth.
http://kigs.dreamwidth.org/
My plan is to cross post to both. I'm still not entirely sure what the difference between the two is. If anyone can enlighten me on the matter, I would be very appreciative.
Also, who else is on there? Do you like it?
Truly,
Kigs
I went ahead and made a Dreamwidth.
http://kigs.dreamwidth.org/
My plan is to cross post to both. I'm still not entirely sure what the difference between the two is. If anyone can enlighten me on the matter, I would be very appreciative.
Also, who else is on there? Do you like it?
Truly,
Kigs
no subject
Date: 2010-04-26 04:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-26 09:02 pm (UTC)I just don't know if their features are enough to motivate people to migrate over there.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-27 03:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-27 06:07 am (UTC)In effect, DW is 'just a fork' of LJ, that seems to be pulling a slow but patient "X.org versus XFree86" type of split, and trying to make it more painless by being highly up-front and overly transparent about their business plans on an on-going basis, and also adding things like the 'automatic multi-post' feature so folks don't have to completely abandon their previous LJ like with the other LJ-codebase sites like InsaneJournal, DeadJournal, and the like.